DWonsewitzDWonsewitz

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 4 art Reviews

cotm6 : By Artist For Artist cotm6 : By Artist For Artist

I LOVE the idea! Criticisms: I feel like the idea only works in Test 04. In the other iterations it doesn't come off as colored pencils, but a flower. But then the problem with 04 is that it doesn't follow the guidelines of only the 4 primary colors.

akoRn responds:

thx. cheers

By Artists For Artists Logo By Artists For Artists Logo

I like the idea but I'm not sure about the typeface. I also feel like this image (hands drawing each other) is way overdone.

BAFA logo BAFA logo

Well, my entry isn't going to win... haha. This is really great! Follows the guidelines to the T. Great choices in hue of the primary colors. And a great addition to include the various options for multiple mediums.

illustrationoverdose responds:

cotm6 - by artists for artists cotm6 - by artists for artists

It's a decent logo but it really doesn't follow the guidelines. You should go reread the description for the challenge.

LittleNerdyGem responds:

When considering other entries , my logo represents more about the unity of artist and really the purpose of channel . By giving hand of support and guidance which all in all helps u achieve the four key aspects of learn, motivate, challenge and discover. Most of the entries are generic and basic .